- A girl or woman in relation to her parents
- A female offspring of an animal
- A female descendant
- (daughter) a female human offspring; “her daughter cared for her in her old age”
- Daughters, also known as Our Mother’s Murder is a 1997 drama film directed by Bill L. Norton, and starsHolly Marie Combs and Sarah Chalke who play Alex and Annie, the two eldest daughters of the main character Anne.
- Daughters is the self-titled third studio album by American rock band Daughters. It was released on March 9, 2010 through Hydra Head Records.
- education: the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill; “he received no formal education”; “our instruction was carefully programmed”; “good classroom teaching is seldom rewarded”
- the profession of a teacher; “he prepared for teaching while still in college”; “pedagogy is recognized as an important profession”
- a doctrine that is taught; “the teachings of religion”; “he believed all the Christian precepts”
- Ideas or principles taught by an authority
- The occupation, profession, or work of a teacher
- A person who provides the care and affection normally associated with a female parent
- (mother) a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria; forms during fermentation and is added to cider or wine to produce vinegar
- A female animal in relation to its offspring
- (mother) care for like a mother; “She fusses over her husband”
- (mother) a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother); “the mother of three children”
- A woman in relation to a child or children to whom she has given birth
A mother shows her young daughter the steps necessary prior to entering the Fushimi Inari Shrine.
Mother Teaching Daughter — Timesquare, NYC.
The art of photography is best learned through your loved ones.